- Why Trump is the most pro-gay president in united state history|Viewpoint
- Donald Trump might sustain gay rights, however does the Republican politician Event?
- #MemeOfTheWeek: Trump Asked ‘The Gays,’ As Well As Got Solutions
- Trump Bafflingly Says It’s “Wonderful Honor” to Be “A Lot Of Pro-Gay President in America”
- Legal rights advocates call Trump’s pledge to decriminalize gay sex ‘a lie’
- Angry Gay Civil Liberties Advocates See Trump’s ‘True Colors’
- What are Trump’s sights on the LGBTQ neighborhood and gay marriage?
- Donald Trump’s gay niece Mary disregards ‘ridiculous’ declare the head of state is an ally to the LGBT community
- Trump Admin to High Court: Allow Gay Individuals to Be Discharged
Gay Rights Lobbyists Face New Obstacles
Dealing with an overwhelming political landscape both in Washington and also in statehouses, lesbian, gay, bisexual and also transgender legal rights activists are gearing up for what they claim will be a strong battle to hang onto gains the motion made throughout the Obama management era.